Test & Tag Electrician Perth
Test and Tag’ is the name commonly used for the process of ensuring your electrical equipment and appliances are safe to use in the workplace.
Why Test & Tag?
Australian Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) rules & legislation imposes a duty of care on businesses to provide an electrically safe workplace. Failure to check & ensure the safety of electrical equipment can result in the death or injury of yourself, your employees or others.
To discharge your duty of care and lower your insurance costs you are required to reduce the risk of electrical shock as much as possible. One way of achieving this is to ensure your power leads, appliances & tools, are tested for an electrical fault on a regular basis.
What test and tagging involves
Visual inspection of appliances to ensure electrical safety. The safety of an appliance is usually measured using the following:
- Earth Continuity (of earthed appliances)
- Insulation/leakage (of all appliances)
- Polarity (of extension leads and power cords)
- Our technicians are fully trained to do the job
- We use state of the art equipment
- All tests are completed onsite
- Perth test and tagging, services the whole Perth / Mandurah region
- No job is too small
- We get on with our work with minimum disruption to your workplace
- We will replace any plug or socket that requires repair onsite
- Our Perth test and tagging services are very competitive in price
- Our technicians hold $10,000,000 in Public Liability Insurance